DNA on GenPod
Why would someone want to preserve their DNA in a GenPod?
That is really a good question, here are some key reasons:
- It will factor into many aspects of your life - medical, identification, genealogy, entertainment, fitness, nutrition - to name a few.
- It is a great way to benefit generations of your family line - your children, their children and beyond.
- It is becoming the leading method of identification in instances where the person is not accessible.
- Storing your DNA now means that the sample can be referenced in the future which can tell you a lot about yourself at a later point in life.
These are just a few good reasons why you should make sure you have preserved quality samples of your DNA. But what is the best way to go about preserving them?
Normal DNA BANKING (Storage) Solutions are…
When you store your DNA samples at a banking facility...
- They're stuffed somewhere in a freezer.
- It's up to the banking facility to guarantee their security.
- They're difficult to access.
- Annual fees must be paid to maintain them.
- If the freezers fail (power outage, natural disaster) they're lost.
GenPod is such a good idea!
This is a much nicer place to preserve yourself!
Comfortably in a GenPod...
- Your DNA is stored where you want it - you control it.
- The samples are secure because they're with you.
- They're super easy to access because you already have them.
- There is only one payment required - when you by your GenPod.
- GenPod preserves your samples perfectly at room temperature so they can never go bad.
- With GenPod your samples are safe.
- Your sequence is stored right along with the samples.